From time to time, maintenance is required on rental properties. For general maintenance, please fill out our maintenance request form. In the case of an urgent repair, please contact our office immediately on (02) 4821 9842. For after-hours assistance, please call 0412 834 227 or 0407 006 475. If you are unable to contact us, please refer to our urgent repairs procedure below.
Urgent Repairs Procedure
Tenants must report ALL repairs and maintenance, including urgent repairs, without delay to Angella Storrier Real Estate on 02 4821 9842 or by completing our maintenance request form which can be handed to our agent or emailed.
Should you not report repairs you may be held liable for any subsequent damage and/or increased expense due to the failure of timely notification.
The specified Urgent Repairs as set out in the Residential Tenancies Act 2010, clause 62 are as follows:
• A burst water service or a serious water service leak
• A blocked or broken toilet
• A serious roof leak
• A gas leak
• An electrical fault
• Flooding or serious flood damage
• Serious storm or fire damage
• A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
• A failure or breakdown of the hot water service
• A failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
• A failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
• A fault of damage which makes the property unsafe or insecure
• Any fault or damage that causes the residential premises to be unsafe or insecure
If one of the above urgent issues arise after office hours, please refer to our preferred urgent trades person list. If you do have trouble contacting our preferred trades person please contact an alternative qualified trades person for assistance.
You are also required to notify Angella Storrier Real Estate that an after hour’s service call has occurred. Failure to do so could result in the tenant being personally liable for the cost of the repair.
Please be mindful that emergency maintenance is just that, it is for emergencies repairs only. Non urgent repairs completed after hours will not be paid by the landlord and will be the tenants responsibility