In a handy location, approximately 20 minutes from Goulburn and 1 hour 15 mins from Campbelltown, "Tallimbi" has an immaculate modern and spacious brick home, sitting on almost 38 acres of usable land, with masses of shed and water storage.
- Immaculate and sizeable four bedroom brick home, (or three with study).
- Main with walk-through robe to the en-suite.
- Built-ins in bedrooms two and three.
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and a separate toilet.
- Two living areas, plus dining open off the lovely modern kitchen.
- Kitchen with pantry, quality appliances, including dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and integrated rangehood.
- Year round comfort, with a beaut wood heater, three ceiling fans and 2 reverse cycle air conditioners.
- Lovely east-facing undercover BBQ area, with magnificent views of the house yard and paddocks!
- Good storage in the internal laundry and linen press.
- 12m x 6m shed, with access from 2 roller doors, previously used as stables.
- Just one year old is a 10m x 7m x 5m high shed/ workshop, where the current owner operates a mechanic business from.
- Three bay Machinery shed, with two open bays, 12m x 8.5m x 5m high.
- Approx. 15.33 hectares (37.88 acres) of usable land.
- Mostly cleared, with some rocky rocky parts.
- Front 1.5 paddocks are pasture improved, with two shelter sheds for stock, and spring-fed creek running through.
- Divided into a house yard and 8 paddocks; fencing is in good order.
- Nice mix of undulating and level areas, rocky escarpments and some shelter trees.
- Never worry about water again! Supplied by way of three good-sized dams, a spring-fed creek, a licensed bore and approximately 323,389 litres between six tanks, there is plenty of supply for house, yard and stock use, with availability in all 8 paddocks!
- Fantastic natural flow from gullies, between dams, into the creek; there is even an overflow from the big 240,000 litre tank and from other drainage pipes taking water from the house yard, that all channel the water into these systems.
- Bore is 100m deep, producing drinkable water, with flow rate of 40 litres/ min.
- Never be without power: there is a 3 cylinder diesel generator, with limited hours use, for back up in case of a rare blackout.
- Sheep/ cattle yards, with loading ramp and cattle crush.
- Nine established raised vege gardens.
- Mail delivered, and school bus along Jerrara Rd, to Marulan and Goulburn.
- Set back from Jerrara Road, with access off council-maintained Oak Valley Road, the property is only about 5 mins off the Hume Highway.
Make sure you also check out the walk-through video, especially if you are unable to see the property in the flesh due to Covid Restrictions.
* Much of this information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
* Viewings are strictly by appointment only and driving licences, or other photo ID showing your address, are required for all adults while the Covid outbreak in Sydney and other areas continues. Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.