* Located in a very sought after area, within just 1km of CBD amenities.
* A generous sized home, with a flexible floor plan, and an easy-care yard.
* Could be set up with four good-sized bedrooms, or three with two separate living areas.
* There is an L-shaped lounge and dining room, with freshly polished floorboards, adjacent to the kitchen.
* The potential second living room has a ceiling fan, is carpeted, separate and large as a living room, or extra large as a bedroom. The choice is yours, how you want to set it up.
* Modernised kitchen features stainless steel appliance, including dishwasher and gas cooktop.
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower, has had a recent refurbishment, with new tiles and vanity. Toilet with basin is separate.
* Internal laundry with convenient second toilet.
The home has had new carpet laid throughout, new blinds and fresh paint. Potential to move straight in and make your own improvements down the track if you wanted to.
Electric shutters on most windows, gas log fire, reverse cycle air and ceiling fan in the lounge/ dining area.
* Solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills!
* Front deck, carport and secure rear yard, on a block of approximately 369.3sqm.
* Rental estimate of $460 - $480 per week; Rates approximately $350 per quarter.
Some distances by car according to Google Maps:
- 650m to the Goulburn Base Hospital.
- 850m to Goulburn High School
- 1.2km to the new Goulburn Aquatic Centre redevelopment and Goulburn Skatepark.
- 1.5km to The Goulburn Adventure Playground
* Walk-through video link: https://youtu.be/Gbf1z1-nsPU
Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.
Viewings strictly by appointment only and driving licences, or other photo ID showing your address, are required for all adults while the Covid outbreak in Sydney and other areas continues.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.