Deceptively spacious, what appears a neat, humble cottage from the street, will surprise you with the great offerings once you have a closer look!
* Solid brick home with new roof, three bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes.
* Loads of character, such as picture rails and solid timber floors throughout.
* Spacious, modern kitchen, with quality appliances, stone tops and generous storage, including pantry.
* Open plan living, with lounge room featuring gas log-look heating;
* Dining with reverse cycle air off the kitchen.
* Front entry is also a lovely place to relax and read a book;
* As a potential sunroom, the rear enclosed verandah could be a third living space!
* Two bathrooms, main with bath, toilet and vanity, handy to the bedrooms at the front.
* Second bathroom with shower, is modern and combined with laundry.
* A second toilet with basin is separate next to it, at the rear of the home.
* The new colorbond garage opens to the attached carport, which is also a fantastic entertaining area overlooking the yard.
* Beautifully landscaped gardens, in a secure, rear yard.
* Block of approximately 557sqm, with wide rear lane access, capable of getting trucks, boats and trailers in and out.
* Solar power and solar hot water are a real energy saver and bonus!
* Just 10 minutes walk to main street shops and restaurants, with an excellent corner store just 140 metres away.
* Rental appraisal $390-$400 per week.
Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.