Steeped in history, this two bedroom apartment has loads of character and large proportions you will love!
* Spacious lounge and dining room, with deep main window, high ceilings and wide skirting boards.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area will keep you comfy all year long.
* Marble fireplaces in the lounge room and bedrooms.
* Generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
* Refurbished kitchen, with electric cooking and good cupboard space.
* Bathroom with shower and toilet.
* Internal laundry with linen press, comes with a washing machine and dryer.
* Ground floor apartment, with it's own car space.
* Good tenant in place, paying $260 per week, with current lease in place until 25/2/22.
* Approximate Outgoings: Rates: $492 per quarter; Water: $235 per quarter; Strata Levy: $1155 per quarter.
* Approximately 3.1km to Hungry Jacks in the main street; 3.2km to K & Gz Cafe; 4.5km to Goulburn Railway Station; Mulwaree High 2.1km drive or 1.5km walk; child care a short stroll down the hill and a bus stop nearby.
Originally built as a mansion in the 1880's, the complex became a Catholic Monastery up until the 1970's, before more recently being revamped and given new life as a unique offering of apartments.
A rare opportunity to own such a special piece of history. Perched high on the hill, with generous space around you, the complex offers beautiful district views, and this unit is one of the largest and best laid-out apartments.
YouTube Walk-through Video: https://youtu.be/cUikMB1Ip8I
Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.
Viewings strictly by appointment only and driving licences, or other photo ID showing your address, are required for all adults while the Covid outbreak in Sydney and other areas continues.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.