This brick and tile beauty could be a great buy for the first homebuyer, investor or retiree!
* All three bedrooms feature good sized built-in robes.
* Spacious north-facing lounge and dining off the kitchen, with ducted gas heater and reverse cycle air, for year round comfort.
* Kitchen with electric cooking and extra cupboard space.
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower; toilet separate, and linen press nearby it and the laundry.
* A neat covered rear deck, is accessible from both the laundry and the garage.
* Shutters on west-facing windows, and blinds sheltering the deck.
* Handy side access through double gates to the rear yard, for vehicles or machinery.
* A very workable layout, and a bulletproof home, in a good location.
* With the Wollondilly River walking track just 150 metres around the corner, Mulwaree High just 1.3km away and Bradfordville Primary, a 2.7km drive.
* It's just 2.3km to Hungry Jack's at the north end of the main street, and a bus stop is only 650m from home.
NB. All distances sourced from Google Maps.
* Agent declares interest.
Viewings strictly by appointment only and driving licences, or other photo ID showing your address, are required for all adults while the Covid outbreak in Sydney and other areas continues.
Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.