A charming cottage with great street appeal and even better inside.
* Three bedroom clad home with double glazed windows.
* Two separate living areas, the lounge with a $6,000 wood fire and a family room which opens to an entertaining area with a sunny aspect.
* Dining and kitchen area with split system air conditioner.
* New modern bathroom with no expense spared.
* Set on a flat 569sqm block with an enclosed yard and single garage.
* Situated in a quiet street within 20 minutes walking distance to the CBD, Wollondilly Public School, Goulburn High School and Base Hospital.
* Just 300 metres to the popular Wollondilly walking track.
* Rental return estimate $390 - $400 per week.
The property represents good value for the home buyer or investor.
Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.