An affordable small farm, in a great spot, central to Goulburn, Canberra, Sydney and the South Coast!
- With sealed road access, land line, great Telstra mobile reception and mains power.
- Charming 2 bedroom home, with good size bedrooms and abundant living space!
- Separate lounge with L-shaped family, dining and lovely sunny sitting area.
- Recently painted throughout, with new floating floor and guttering.
- Cosy wood and gas heating; gas cooking.
- Spacious kitchen, with room for the largest fridge and freezer!
- 5 paddocks, 4 dams, with pump to several taps.
- Good cleared natural pastures, capable of running a few sheep or alpacas.
- Double garage, 8 bay machinery shed and various other infrastructure.
- School bus stop at the front gate. Mains power connected.
Car travel times are approximately 1 1/2 hours from Campbelltown, 1 hour 10 to Nowra, 1 hour to Canberra and 25 mins to Goulburn.