A 1920's Californian Bungalow in a central location, just a short walk to town.
- Original character features including high ornate ceilings, cedar timber skirting boards and picture rails.
- Three large bedrooms, with the main bedroom opening onto the front verandah.
- Charming lounge room with ornate brick fireplace, separate dining room.
- Galley style kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking.
- Family bathroom with shower, bath and toilet. A good sized laundry, plus a second separate toilet.
- On a very manageable level block of approximately 594 square meters. A fully fenced private rear yard with a carport, gardens and mature trees.
This property was previously rented, and has a great rental history.