* With spectacular 360 degree views of rolling green countryside and the Old Pomeroy Mill on neighbouring properties, plus approx. 4.8km of Wollondilly river frontage on one boundary, this is a unique property!
* Only 20 minutes from Goulburn, on sealed road for all but about the last 2 kilometres.
* With temporary accommodation in the form of a site shed and a caravan, the block has dwelling entitlement and power near the front boundary.
* A hilly recreation/ grazing property, quite rocky in parts, with basalt to grey loam soil. Suitable for horses, sheep and cattle. Needs some weed control and fence work.
* 85.28 hectares (approx. 211 acre) lifestyle property, with fresh spring water and road frontage.
* Pomeroy Mill Ford Road is off Range Road, which is the continuation of Clinton Street.